Oh, yes, it’s back!
The 3rd Annual Former Players Dinner will be dancing its way into town on the evening of Thursday 28th March 2019. We are again supporting our club financially by holding it at the Memorial Stadium.
This is our whopping great event where around 32 former players / first team staff , and some current employees / Directors, join us for food, fun and mingling.
This years Special Guest is none other than former Rovers, Liverpool and England striker Sir Rickie Lambert! Back of the net!
The price has been held as the same as last season, at £380 for a table of eight guests (up to two former players will join your table), or £50 per head (subject to availability).
There are only a limited number of tables available so please book your place as soon as possible, by emailing Mo Bell, the BRFPA Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
The evening includes:
- Guests start arriving from 7pm, and are then seated at 8pm in the Poplar Insulation Hospitality Suite.
- A delicious three course meal and access to a late licensed bar
- The attendance of up to 32 former players / first team staff from across the eras.
- The presence of current and former Rovers staff, and BRFPA President & Rovers stalwart Billy Clark.
- An uproarious after dinner performance from comedian Austin Knight
- A raffle and auction of superb football memorabilia, mainly Rovers related.
Guests in the two previous years have included Jamie Cureton, Graham Day, Steve Elliott, Gerry Francis, Bobby Gould, Barry Hayles, David Hillier, Harold Jarman, Vaughan Jones, Phil Purnell, Paul Randall, Andy Reece, Martin Thomas, Andy Tillson, Geoff Twentyman, Josser Watling, and all the way from Spain, David Pritchard.
Updates on the guest list will be given via social media and on our dedicated page on this website HERE